Saturday, March 5, 2016

Welcome to Jeff Ellison Art

Welcome to Jeff Ellison Art.

I specialize in creating custom pieces using a variety of media.  These include framed custom 3-D paper dioramas, hand cut silhouettes, and shaded pencil work.  Apart from my paper crafting, I am currently working on a future independently published comic.

Thank you so much for your interest in my art. 

Here is my recent commission prices for my silhouettes and framed 3-D shadowboxes.  If you have any questions or are interested in commissioning a piece of your own, please e-mail me at jeffellisonart@gmail.com .  Thank you for taking an interest in my art!

Custom Silhouettes:
  • 5x7 simple silhouette $15
  • 8×10 simple silhouette $25
  • 8x10 complex silhouette $35

Custom 3D paper shadowboxes:
  • 8x8 single figure $75
  • 8x10 single figure $100
  • 12×12 single figure $150

*prices increase with additional figures, complex backgrounds, and specialized paper

Shipping is a flat $5 for books and silhouettes,  and $20 for 3D shadowboxes.