Wednesday, October 11, 2017

commissions are now open!


I If you are interested in commissioning a framed 3-D paper diorama or matted silhouette, please e-mail me at jeffellisonart@gmail.com or PM me on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/jeffellisonart .  All of my art is hand cut and one of a kind.  The commission prices are as follows and are based on the number of figures and the complexity of the piece:

Here is my recent commission prices for my silhouettes and framed 3-D shadowboxes.  If you have any questions or are interested in commissioning a piece of your own, please e-mail me at jeffellisonart@gmail.com .  Thank you for taking an interest in my art!

Custom Silhouettes:
  • 5x7 simple silhouette $15
  • 8×10 simple silhouette $25
  • 8x10 complex silhouette $35

Custom 3D paper shadowboxes:
  • 8x8 single figure $75
  • 8x10 single figure $100
  • 12×12 single figure $150
Cover Art for published materials:

*prices increase with additional figures, complex backgrounds, and specialized paper

Shipping is a flat $5 for books and silhouettes, and $20 for 3D shadowboxes.