Friday, October 20, 2017

Convention pre sales now open

DIBS!!!  Pre purchases are now open.

I have 4 shows coming up in the next few weeks.  These include the CSES Fall Festival on 10/27, Fantastic Worlds Halloween ComicFest on 10/28, Phoenix Comicon's Fan Fest on 11/11, and the Samurai Comics Nerd Fair on 11/18.  I won't have much time in between events to recreate new pieces so once a piece sells, I won't have it at the next show.  If you would like to pre purchase a piece now and pick it up at my booth, please PM me on FaceBook or email me at jeffellisonart@gmail and we can complete the transaction using PayPal.  All pre purchases are first come first served.

8x8 shadowboxes

6x8 and 4x6 anime themed shadowboxes

6x8 and 4x6 movie and internet themed shadowboxes

6x8 video game themed shadowboxes

8x10 complex anime themed silhouettes 
complex 8x10 anime themed silhouettes including a Soul Eater piece signed by voice actors Vic Mignogna and Brittany Karbowski

8x10 horror themed silhouettes