Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Phoenix Comicon 3-D Proposal

During last year’s Phoenix Comicon, I was honored to take part in a friend’s plan to propose to his now fiancé. A few months before the convention, Dan messaged me that he was going to propose to his girlfriend during the event when they cosplayed as the Joker and Harley Quinn. Dan was going to pop the question to Kailyn in the Hall of Heroes then come down and pick up a custom piece from my booth commemorating the event
.
I’ve known the couple for a while so when I designed a 3-D piece I predicted how the proposal would look and how Kailyn would react. If you compare the photo of the proposal to the 3-D piece, I think I did a pretty good job especially when you take in mind that it was built months before the convention.
I wish Dan and Kailyn the best in their upcoming wedding!